Yarnnakarn is a small Arts & Crafts studio in Bangkok, telling stories through our contemporary ceramic pieces about the passage of time and diversity among humans and nature.
Our local craftsmen create wistful ceramic pieces, using experimental techniques and materials. The natural clays are gathered from various locations in Thailand and mixed to our own formula. The story of each individual piece is told in details. Slight variations of forms, colours, and textures are unique characteristics.
We use non-toxic glazes and allow each piece to come into being in its own time, with variations in temperature and moisture. Let these pieces find a place in your personal story.
- Our craftworks undergo the delicate technical process and high-temperature firing. High Temperature Stoneware is a ceramic that offer excellent stability at temperatures exceeding 1200 °C which makes it durable to any weather condition. Moreover, Yarnnakarn tableware have obtained the certification for Food Safety for U.S. Cal Prop 65 and Japan Food Sanitation Act.-
Yarnnakarn / Owl (40 X 40 X 26cm)
- Owl collection
- 40 X 40 X 26cm
- Product info / care
- Food Safety for U.S. Cal Prop 65 and Japan Food Sanitation Act.
- Our tablewares are dishwasher-safe but it is best to hand-wash due to their handmade production process. In general, ceramic is a heat absorbent material. Extreme temperature variations can cause ceramic to break. For example, avoid heating cold food in the microwave with ceramics.
- Handmade in Thailand
- Our delivery service is only available for Hong Kong area.
- Delivery charge is HK$50.
- - Purchase HK$300 or above, Free Delivery.